❤︎ Pre care
Please read these PRE-CARE instructions carefully. We advise all clients to read and fully understand all FAQS and Disclaimers prior to making an appointment. If you schedule your appointment and we find that you have one of the conditions listed below, then we will not perform any procedure and you will forfeit your deposit.
PLEASE RESCHEDULE IF YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
• On your menstrual cycle (increases pain-sensitivity)
• Have cold sore outbreaks, you MUST wait until it is completely healed
DAY OF THE PROCEDURE:
• DO NOT work out before your procedure
• For best results, please come in with little or no makeup, especially the eyebrow area.
• It is best you come in with clean hair to avoid getting your eyebrows wet for the next few days.
24 hours before your procedure:
• NO alcohol (causes higher sensitivity)
• NO CAFFEINATED coffee, teas, energy drinks (causes higher sensitivity)
• Avoid salty, spicy, and acidic foods (swelling)
THREE DAYS BEFORE YOUR PROCEDURE:
• STOP using: Aspirin, Fish Oil, Niacin, Vitamin E, Ibuprofen, or blood thinners; unless medically necessary (causes bleeding)
ONE WEEK BEFORE YOUR PROCEDURE:
• NO waxing, threading, or tinting of eyebrows
• NO Retin-A or Retinols
• Avoid heavy sunlight, especially sun burning
FOUR WEEKS BEFORE YOUR PROCEDURE:
• NO chemical peels, microdermabrasion, mesotherapy, Botox, fillers, or any other intense treatments which will cause quicker cell regeneration (causes skin irritation)
• STOP using growth enhancement products such as Latisse, Revitabrow, and GrandeLash (causes bleeding)
ONE YEAR BEFORE YOUR PROCEDURE:
• You MUST BE OFF Accutane or any prescribed acne medications (NO EXCEPTIONS)